Terms and Conditions
All of the below guarantees are subject to adequate, regular cleaning, servicing and maintenance by customer, but fair wear and tear is excluded. The Customer acknowledges that products are steel, do naturally rust if not maintained and if damaged this accelerates such rust and the Customer will not be covered by such guarantee.
- All Custom Steel Workx products carry a 5 year structural guarantee. All color finishes are guaranteed for 1 year. All hot dip galvanized products carry a 4 year corrosion resistance guarantee when fitted inland and 2 years in coastal areas.
- Should there be any form of defect (in respect of materials or installations) or complaint from the Purchaser, the Purchaser shall within 3 (three) days after installation of the materials, give the Supplier written notice of such defect and/or complaint.
- In the event of any claim for defects in respect of materials or installations, or complaint from the Purchaser, the Supplier reserves the right to inspect the products to assess whether the products have been properly maintained or have been neglected.
- The Supplier will repair, at its option, any product or any component of a product found to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty is valid only in respect of the Purchaser, from the date of delivery and/or installation and may not be ceded, assigned or otherwise transferred.
In the event of a delay in respect of the Factory lead time relating to this agreement, the Supplier shall notify the Purchaser of any such delay. The Purchaser shall be obliged to confirm its acceptance of the extension of any Factory lead time.
Custom Steel Workx will not be liable for any damage suffered (including but not limited to), water pipes, electrical wiring, tiles, plaster, cornices, or any similar damage caused during the installation of products.
Custom Steel Workx will have no liability whatsoever for any losses, damages, expenses, claims or demands arising from:
- any failure to properly maintain the Goods
- any modification of the Goods not authorized by Custom Steel Workx
- normal fair wear and tear of the Goods
- deterioration of the Goods due to normal use and exposure
- damage to the Goods resulting from environmental conditions
- misuse or abuse of the Goods
- accidental or malicious damage
Custom Steel Workx indemnifies the client against liability, loss or claim in respect of personal injury or death of any Custom Steel Workx installers while performing their duties on site.
The products shall remain the property of the Custom Steel Workx until the full purchase price has been paid by the Purchaser, notwithstanding that the products may have been delivered and/or installed at the Purchaser’s nominated premises. In the event of the Purchaser not making full payment of the purchase price, the Supplier shall be entitled to remove the products from the premises.
Cancellation of the order will forfeit deposit paid. All products remain the property of Custom Steel workX until paid in full